I’ve spent the last year writing for small business owners and entrepreneurs in need of help with their blog. If you’re strapped for time, out of ideas, or aren’t quite sure how to catch the interest of your prospects or readers, I can help.
Here’s a quick look at some of the topics I write about and samples you can view.
How to Build a Large Following and Make Money by Using Twitter
Where I Write
I am currently a staff writer or regular contributor on the following blogs:
In addition I ghostwrite for many other personal finance, insurance, and marketing related blogs and websites.
Where I’ve Been
- Extra Income for Single Moms @ The Dollar Stretcher
- Do You Lend Friends Money? @ Get Rich Slowly
- Five Tips to Maximize Productivity in Your Daily Life @ The Dollar Stretcher
- What it Really Takes To Be a Freelance Writer @Club Thrifty
- The Three Best Things About Being Single When it Comes to Money @ Canadian Budget Binder
- Modesty Really is the Best Policy @ Modest Money
- Reader Profile @ Budgeting In the Fun Stuff
- Making Sacrifices for the Greater Good @ Money Saving Mom
- Improve Your Alexa Rank with These Two Fast and Easy Tips @Blogelina
- 4 Ideas to Grow Your Income @Money Saving Mom
- Tips for Diversifying Your Income: Slow and Steady Wins the Race @Making Sense of Cents
- Can’t Keep Up? 5 Ways to Streamline Your Savings @Frugal Rules