Time goes by way too quick and it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture in life. There is a lot that I want to do and I am sure that you want to do too. I talk about goals all the time but the majority of them are ways to advance me further in my career, start a side business, and recently, my favorite, to become a better person.
I often change my mind about what I want to do in life, which is perfectly okay. What we want to do with our lives is sure to change depending on what stage of life we are in.
Here is my ultimate bucket list. Right now this is everything I can think of that I want to do in life. *This is subject to change several times*
- Write a Book
- Start My Own Business (that is actually profitable)
- Start a Business with My Brothers
- Own Five Rental Properties
Places to Go
- Take my girls to Disney World
- New York
- Pay for a Strangers Lunch
- Be a Secret Santa for Kids in Need
- Be an Example: Show My Kids You Can Do Anything You Want with Hard Work
- Buy a Big Farm House that Sits Back in the Woods
- Run a 5K
- Watch my Girls Go to College
- Do Something Incredibly Nice for my Dad (not sure what to do yet though)
- Find *true love*
What’s on your bucket list?