If you want to make money writing – whether it be a one-off thing for extra money or a full blown freelance writing business I’ve got a post on The College Investor today that will show you how.
This post covers:
- 10 Blogs that Pay Anywhere From $35-$800 per Guest Post
- How to Break Into Magazine Writing
- Freelance Writing Job Boards to Check Out
- Getting Unique Gigs From Craigslist
- Cold Pitching to Build Your Own Roster of Clients
Here’s a preview:
Freelance writing is the ultimate side hustle. It’s flexible, it pays well, and it’s enjoyable.
In fact, freelance blogging helped me go from earning $1,600 per month to earning more than $5,500 per month. This profession was my golden ticket to bigger and better opportunities.
The flexibility and sheer amount of opportunity that comes along with freelance writing makes it a fantastic side hustle for anyone who enjoys to write.